Thursday, March 3, 2011

Get to Know a Grad!

Editor's Note: This is the third installment of the semi-regular Get to Know a Grad feature! Enjoy!


Name: Chuck Janovick

Hometown: Twin Ports of Lake Superior

Undergraduate University/Degree: 
I have a degree in Outdoor Education/recreation from the University of Minnesota Duluth.

What brought you to IslandWood? 
I'm at IW because I love to teach especially about the outdoors.

What is your favorite thing about IslandWood so far?
 
Getting to work with such a diverse student population.

What is your favorite thing about Bainbridge Island/Seattle/The Puget Sound so far?
 
Being by the water and the mountains.

Who would you want to play you in the movie version of your life?
I would like to see Dumbledore play my since I did such a good job being him for Halloween.

Quick! Someone gave you 100 bagazillion dollars! What do you do with it? 
Buy the most magnificent land ever maybe an Island and let all my friends and family live there with me then give the rest to charity.

Who do you most admire and why? 
My wife because she is smart, strong willed and always puts family first.

What do you think you might do after IslandWood? 
I just hope that I'll be teaching in some capacity.

Final thoughts?  Always follow your heart!

1 comment: